Pharmacy Scholars Program
Pharmacy Scholars Program offers funds to students who are pursuing a degree in Pharmacy who have completed one-year of pharmacy school or are in their second year into their pharmacy education. Students who are chosen for the Pharmacy Scholars Program are required to work at a Costco Pharmacy store for at least one year and will receive $500 dollars towards their licensure exam.
Application Deadline: February 16th, 2010
Amount of Each Scholarship: $500-$9,500
To begin your application for Pharmacy Scholars Program and other HCF scholarship programs click here.
For application instructions click here.
- Must be of Hispanic background
- Must be pursing a degree in Pharmacy
- Have completed one year of their pharmacy studies or are in their second year into their pharmacy education
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident residing in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Must be studying full-time as an undergraduate at an accredited university in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Official transcript - Postmarked by February 16th
- Proof of family income - Postmarked by February 16th
- Proof of citizenship status - Postmarked by February 16th
- Essay - Submitted online by February 16th
- Letter of Recommendation - Submitted online by February 16th
- Resume - Submitted online by February 16th
- Financial Aid verification (if chosen as semi finalist only) - Submitted online by your financial aid counselor in June